The south coast of Mauritius, the Domaine de Bel Ombre
. . . A destination within the destination. Here is unspoilt nature at its most beautiful . . . 2500 hectares of unique experiences!
Immerse yourself in this intimate world of luxury in a refined setting coupled with 5 * service: daily cleaning of the villa, a golf car to move around the domain, concierge and butler service and many other services available.
Here the words simplicity, courtesy and discretion are synonymous with hospitality. As residents of Heritage The Villas of you have unique access to the Domaine de Bel Ombre which includes unlimited access to the two luxury hotels nearby, the Heritage Awali and Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resorts: sublime Seven Colours spas, restaurants and bars, fitness centres, kids and
teens clubs, many land-based and water sports and a beach of 1 kilometer beach; access to the ‘nature’ activities in the beautiful Frédérica Nature Reserve which stretches out over 1300 hectares and is home to endemic fauna and flora; privileged access to the Heritage Golf Club, an 18-hole championship golf course with unlimited free green fees; access to C Beach Club, the ‘sea, sand & sun experience’ par excellence of the island not to mention the Château Bel Ombre, a colonial style mansion house built in the late 19th century, the heart of the domain, now converted into a restaurant and reception centre for the villas and it is where you will be greeted on your arrival . . . Paradise found !!
Enjoy the view ... and experience the essence of legendary Mauritian hospitality !
Luxury Hotel Accommodation
Heritage The Villas consists of 2, 3 or 4 rooms up to 400 m2.
The villas all have air-conditioned master bedrooms with en-suite Bath or shower rooms, infinity pools, a large veranda, state of the art communications, a barbecue area, a gazebo and landscaped tropical gardens. They are fully furnished and equipped and they offer free internet access and satellite TV channels as well as daily cleaning concierge service.
Each villa includes:
• Open planned living with spectacular space inside and outside with lounge, dining-room, kitchen and veranda.
• En-suite bedrooms with air conditioning, ceiling silent, openings on the terraces and sliding wooden shutters.
• Spacious terrace area with dining-room and separate bar (including a minibar).
• Separate BBQ area and tropical garden
• LCD flat screen TV connected to full entertainment system providing ultra modern fibre connection 24h/24 7/7 for telecommunications (Internet, television and a host of movies).
• Infinity pool and gazebo with stunning views over the golf course and ocean.
• A club golf cart to get around on the domain
• Breakfast at the Château de Bel Ombre or a continental breakfast basket in villa.
• Internet access (WIFI ADSL) and satellite TV
• Daily housekeeping of the villa
• Service 24h/24
• Unlimited free green fees at the Heritage Golf Club, the spectacular championship golf (18 holes, par 72) located next to the villas. In addition to the 18 hole course, guests can also use the 9 hole ’Pitch & Putt’ course, have access to the academy, including its clubhouse, a Pro shop, restaurant and bar, locker room and special rates to play two championship golf courses 18 holes in the region (Paradis and Tamarina)
• Access to luxury hotels nearby: Heritage Le Telfair Resort & Spa & Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort, which have a beach of 1 km in length, swimming pools, two spas Seven Colours and relaxation areas, two clubs for children (open daily from 8:30 to 11:30 for ages 2 to 11), special
• programme for teenagers , many land and water activities and 11 restaurants and bars.
• A 20% discount on food and beverages in restaurants and bars at the Heritage Le Telfair and the Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resorts.
• Access to C Beach Club, the ‘sea, sand & sun experience’ par excellence of the island and the privileged place to meet for residents of the villas. The C Beach Club has a beach, 2 restaurants, bar, changing rooms, the Cabana, the boathouse for the whole domain, spaces for children and teenagers, an ice-cream corner and love nests. Parties, brunches and DJ sets are also organized.
Available on request (with supplement)
• Private Chef in villa
• Butler service
• Laundry and dry cleaning
• Gourmet basket on arrival or whilst in residence
• Childcare services in villa
• Spa treatments in house
• Access to outdoor activities of the Frédérica Nature Reserve situated next to the villas (quad, walking, 4x4, mountain biking, hiking ‘discovery’)
• Multiple transfer options (car, limousine, helicopter)
• Car rental
• Excursions: boat and catamaran cruises, deep sea fishing,private hunting, hiking, . . .
The island of Mauritius lies some 1,500 miles off the East coast of Africa. It has a varied landscape, spread over 720 square miles. Indeed, it is the jewel of the Indian Ocean, with 100 miles of superb coastline, multi-coloured coral reefs and dramatic mountain landscapes. With average day-time temperatures of 22°C in winter and 31°C in summer in coastal regions, the island is an ideal year-round destination.
The “rainbow” population consists of approximately 1.3 million inhabitants of various ethnic origins, from India, China, Africa and Europe.
Capital: Port Louis, 31 miles/1 hour by car.
Plaisance airport: 22 miles/45 mins by car.
Currency: Mauritian Rupee
Languages spoken: English, French and Creole
Traffic drives on the left-hand side of the road. An international driving licence is required to hire a car.