It is a place where time is forgotten and quickly feels like home. In the San Roque Hotel life passes at a different rhythm.In the San Roque Hotel life slows to a different pace - where time can be forgotten and where guests can relax and quickly feel at home. Care has been taken to provide the right atmosphere for restfulness and peace.Spaces have been created for relaxation - the pool is carved from volcanic lava and there is a rooftop solarium. There are pleasant areas to talk, read, meditate or simply absorb both the history and art.This important house was built towards the end of the 18th century by a descendant of the aristocratic Genoan Cristobal de Ponte, founder of the town and port of Garachico. In former days its tower was the permanent look-out of a prosperous and bustling port serving the important commercial route between America and Europe.The conservation of this historic building, with its grand and elegant architecture, designs now offers a glimpse of Garachico's past, conveying its tradition and history, as well as an innovative and free spirit in its use of contemporary designs and works of art.
Luxury Hotel Accommodation
The hotel has 20 double rooms, 8 duplexes with living rooms, 2 junior suites and 2 suites. La Torre (the tower) enjoys an amazing view of the town and the coastline.
Each room enjoys a unique layout, colour and personality, but is identical in terms of comfort and service with air conditioning a jacuzzi, audio visual equipment, designer furniture and contemporary art on their walls. That is twenty rooms in all offering ours guests a completely different experience of relaxation and comfort.
All rooms are equipped with:
-CD player (Cd colletion available, no extra charge)
-Video (video collection available, no extra charge)
-DVD (dvd collection available, no extra charge)
-Complete bathroom set
- 20 rooms, 8 standard, 8 duplex, 2 junior suites and 2 suites. Main courtyard with an impresive steel sculpture from Mikel Navarro.
- Original Bauhaus furniture and Glassgow school in all areas. Original painting works from spanish and canarian artists.
- Heated swimming-pool and sauna.
- Tennis courts ( 50m away from hotel )
- Restaurant by the catalonian Chef, Pep Nogu�. - Exclusive use for guests. Daily menus with possibility of change in order to guests preferences. Special dietary menus under request.
- Small meetings and events facilities.
- Private catering service available in all rooms.
- Special dinners or meals requested by the guest upon previous reservation
- Snack-Bar service with housemade specialities. Afternoon coffee and tea service served at any time in any area.
- Hoffmann Bar - special european liqueurs and spirits selection.
- In-Room massage available upon request.
- 24 hour concierge services.
- Daily national and European press
- Childcare services available upon request (baby sitting, baby phones - please, indicate in your reservation)
- Valet parker
Garachico nestles comfortably in the heart of the Isla Baja region bathed by the Atlantic Ocean and surrounded by its natural seawater pools. The San Roque Hotel is a short distance from the old port and the cobbled streets of the unspoiled town centre and Port of Garachico. It sits in the shadow of Teide with glimpses of Tenerife's most conspicuous symbol namely Tiedie's snow capped peak. The hotel offers its guests a variety of activities. For those who wish to enjoy their leisure time more actively this includes golf, mountain bike trails, fishing off the Garachico coast, hiking, diving, horse riding, surf and para-gliding.